Girls, especially younger ones, often have a crush on someone famous. We like to imagine having a perfect life with someone famous we don’t know because the guys we do know generally don’t measure up to our imaginations “perfect guy” like a hot celebrity does. We can imagine our "prince" with perfect personalities, treating us as though we are perfect princesses. We fall for this imaginary creation and can even begin to believe he is real.
In reality we run a guy through a mental checklist:
1. Whether they can make us laugh,
2. Whether they are an extrovert or an introvert,
3. Whether they are a devoted Christian or not,
4. What type of music they listen to,
5. And the way they dress.
We can be very judgmental when it comes to potential dates, yet not care what a person is like when it comes to someone we probably won’t ever meet. If you ask me, that’s pretty totesawk!
Can you think of a celebrity, or anyone you don’t know personally, that you were “in love” with??
For other reasons why girls fall in love with celebrities and other related topics check out the following sites!
1. All Women Stalk
2. Celebrity Obsession: Could It Possibly Be Love Or Is It Just Pure Infatuation?
3. What makes girls think they can love a celebrity without meeting them?